- To establish a robust nationwide payment ecosystem, in a seamlessly networked environment, using mobile technology to deliver payments and remittances in real time.
- To facilitate easy access to last mile banking, remittances and other financial products, within the convenient reach of people, with a focus on rural India.
- To provide an inter-operable, low cost wireless technology driven infrastructure, integrated with Aadhaar, agnostic to Banks and Telco’s, delivering affordable services to the masses.
Our Mission is One.
- To innovate, develop and harness technology, and to enable real time service delivery for Money Transfer, Mobile, DTH and Bill Payments platforms is Bank Bazaar BC’s promise to its customers.
- Bank Bazaar BC will continue to facilitate E & M-commerce through the convergence of technologies. Bank Bazaar BC will continuously develop newer and special applications suited for remote customers in rural locations where service delivery is inefficient due to lack of infrastructure.
- Bank Bazaar BC will build a low cost payments service delivery infrastructure available nationwide, integrated with Aadhaar, that can be shared by corporates, banks, and telcos, alike.
To inspire trust and to transform lives, through leadership in digital payments, nurturing social and financial inclusion.
Our Vision is One.
- Today Bank Bazaar BC is touching the lives of the people of India through Innovative technologies and its alliances to deliver an array of business and financial services through a cost efficient platform comprising Mobile, Web and POS delivery. While being a market leader in providing efficient services to customers, we seek to deliver next generation services to our consumers, both in Rural and Urban India, by offering a compelling business opportunity for entrepreneurs across all segments.
- Bank Bazaar BC will empower rural entrepreneurs to broaden their village’s connect to services in their markets, thereby increasing the affordability, accessibility and variety of products available to Rural Communities using cost effective technology.
- Financial inclusion of the poorest of the poor can help drive and expand our Business Model and take it to a new level at the same time meeting our Corporate Social Responsibility obligations, whereby we also educate the masses and improve upon the Financial Literacy agenda while conducting health camps and education drives.
Bank Bazaar BC aspires to be a Market Leader in providing Mobile commerce applications in Mobility, Entertainment and Education, and will be developing Cost Effective Applications to enable access to a wide canvas of services comprising Banking, Adult education, Financial literacy education, Government Information access, focusing on economically weaker sections especially in the rural areas.