Delivery of financial services:
- Only company to offer cash loading of different mobile wallets of Banks & Telcos at its retail.
- 1st to introduce e-KYC, using Aadhaar integration.
- Integrated with Aadhaar UID system to deliver cash- outs for the RBI authorised cash-out pilot.
- Enrolled Pension payments in Tamil Nadu, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh,kolkata & Madhya Pradesh for over 2.5 lac beneficiaries.
- Demonstrated viability as fixed location for Kiosk banking (for SBI).
- Cash Out at Kiosk Banking Customer Service Points of SBI in over 6000 villages.
- 8 million Jan Dhan Yojna accounts opened with high active base.
- Enabled Rural e-Goverance initiative of Department of Information Technology (CSC-SPV), to deliver services to 100,000 village level Kiosks.
- Introduced Micro Insurance in deep rural location of India.
- Introduced concept of Financial Inclusion Hub – 3 hubs opened in Odisha.
- Showcased behavioural aspect of credit products and handled two repayment cycles covering over 50 villages through a pilot with an associate company.
excluded and un-banked population using kiosk banking technology, Bank Bazaar BC is the fastest growing company in the Business Correspondent industry in India. Bank Bazaar BC has deployed its robust and advanced platform to many retailers across the country and provided them with SBI’s kiosk banking as well as Bank Bazaar BC’s proprietary single point recharge technology to enable them to successfully achieve a sustainable monthly transaction volume.
This bundling of services has been the Company’s greatest strength as it allowed us to surpass our competitors, even after being a late entrant, as it enhances the retailer’s viability and efficiency . Bank Bazaar BC’s Money Transfer Service promises to contribute greatly to the mobile payments sector as it is connected to 100+ banks on IMPS, by NPCI. Bank Bazaar BC and its Mobile Wallet, ‘Bank Bazaar BC Wallet’, aims to be India’s most valuable company in payment and financial services domain”