Bank Bazaar BC has taken a step forward in the field of Financial Inclusion by partnering with RBL bank and introducing its new Bank Bazaar BC Micro ATM – Super Service Agent. The New Bank Bazaar BC MicroATM – Super Service agent (OSSA) will be able to do a lot more with new & additional Financial Inclusion features such as Cash Withdrawal & Cash Deposit besides Debit/Credit Card transactions. Bank Bazaar BC Micro ATM, a unique mutli feature POS terminal, opens up new Revenue streams for the OSSA.
What Services will Bank Bazaar BC MicroATM – Super Service Agent Provide?
Being an Bank Bazaar BC Super Service agent you can provide various services. Some of the immediate services are:
- eKYC for Bank Bazaar BC Wallet and Virtual Visa Card.
- Opening Bank Bazaar BC Wallet for customers.
- Cash withdrawals /Cash@PoS using Rupay Cards
- Aadhaar Enabled Payment System(AEPS) for cash withdrawals from any Bank Accounts supporting Aadhaar (Micro ATM facility).
- Bank Bazaar BC Money Transfer Services (OMTS)
- All bouquet of Bank Bazaar BC services viz. Recharge, Bill Payment, Bank Bazaar BC wallet loading.
- Cash loading of mobile Wallets such as Bank Bazaar BC Wallet, Reliance Jio Money, Airtel Money and more.
- Acceptance of Card payments (Visa/Master/Rupay Card)
Coming Soon on Same Terminal
- Visa Master Card Debit Card/Credit card payments
- Bank Account opening and Aadhaar registration
What are the documents required?
(a) Below is the list of documents required by the retailer (Copies Self Attested).
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Photo ID Proof
- PAN Card
(b) Qualifying criteria will be a scoring evaluation done on various parameters such as:
- Completion of Documents,
Benefits for Retailers
Becoming an Bank Bazaar BC Super Service Agent adds another revenue stream to your business. The benefits can be listed as below:
- You can accept debit cards as a mode of payment for your primary business
- You can carry out banking services for all banks such as money transfer, balance enquiry and cash withdrawals using AEPS, Cash @ PoS and Bank Account opening in future.
- You can carry out recharges and bill payment services for all the telecom operators and utility providers
- Offer complete banking experience to your customers
- Increase footfall and in-return increase your core business
- Additional Revenue without extra setup
- Earnings on every transaction
- Low Investment & high returns
- Excellent Shop Signage for increased footfall
Earnings for Retailers
You will earn on every transaction that you do on behalf of your consumer.
Benefits for Consumers
- Easy accessibility
- Anytime cash deposit & withdrawal
- No need to stand in long bank queues to avail banking services
How to register?
Bank Bazaar BC will send a salesperson to collect and verify required documents. You also need to pay Rs 10,000/- at the time of document submission so that your application can be sent to RBL for further approval. Once your application is approved then Micro ATM will be installed at your premises. Pls note Rs 100/ will be charged on monthly basis for Software development charges.